Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Specht
Hi,
I am struggling to place a lay bet 5 seconds before the start of a greyhoung race to BSP. For example, I want to lay to BSP the 2nd fav when odds between 3.0 and 4.0. I know the minimum liability for BSP bets is 20 USD so my staking is set accordingly in the staking tab.

What settings do I need for "selection conditions", "price conditions" and "staking" tab? Any help is much appreciated!
By Specht
BfBotManager wrote:To place BSP bets you need to use "Staking->Bets persistence", tick option to place BSP bets and then tick option "Market on close" orders.
Thank you for your quick response. To set the min/man price for the BSP bet what setting do I need for "min/max selection price" under the "Selection Condition" tab? Is it correct to set "fav by position 2 must have Start Price greaert than .. and less then or equal to .. ? What setting is necessary for "Price Settings"?

Thank you for your help!
By BfBotManager
BSP is unknown until race starts, so you cannot check it for price range. You can only check Back or Lay price for price range.

Only if you bet during in play you can check BSP for min/max price range, but in that case you cannot place BSP bets.
By Specht
When using the option "Market on close" no bet is placed. It does not work. It only works when I place a lay bet at for example 1.01 and tick the option to 'Take SP' for unmatched bets.
By BfBotManager
It will work for BSP markets. You should use "Market conditions->Markets filter" to allow strategy to bet only on BSP markets.

If you keep having problems then please export your strategy and post it here so that we can check your settings. You should also check strategy "Reports" tab to see what error is reported when bot attempts to place BSP bet.