Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By RedAlert1
Hi

Can someone please help me understand this issue? The only report/rule preventing the bet is that O2.5 is 1.4 - 2.3 pre match, however it clearly is, at 1.83.

This strategy has been running for a few days and for some matches is works correctly and others it has issues like this, what do I need to do to fix?

Thanks
Conditions.png
Conditions.png (54.47 KiB) Viewed 4959 times
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:You ticked option to check prices from before in play, so turn off that option and it will check currently available price at time of bet.
I do want it to check pre match odds. The greyed out price I've highlighted from the InPlayTrading tool is the pre match price so the criteria were met I'm just unsure what the report is referring to as to why it wasn't bet?
By BfBotManager
Did you check is over/under 2.5 market was still in main MARKETS grid view?

Score was 2:1, so that market was probably Closed and it is likely that bot removed it from main MARKETS grid view. This would mean that bot no longer had prices for that market from before in play and could not check it.

At "Tools&Settings->Monitoring markets->Remove markets" form turn off option to remove closed markets and other option to remove markets. Keep only option to remove markets 3 hours after start time unless you need markets for your analysis.
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:Did you check is over/under 2.5 market was still in main MARKETS grid view?

Score was 2:1, so that market was probably Closed and it is likely that bot removed it from main MARKETS grid view. This would mean that bot no longer had prices for that market from before in play and could not check it.

At "Tools&Settings->Monitoring markets->Remove markets" form turn off option to remove closed markets and other option to remove markets. Keep only option to remove markets 3 hours after start time unless you need markets for your analysis.
Ok that makes sense and might explain some other queries. Will test that. Thanks!