Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi

I am trying to set up a few different strategies however cannot identify any method to do the following:

- Filter IF Shots On/Total Shots between 60-70 mins = Min X (I could program the strategy to begin on 70 mins and identify Second Half stats only from the InPlayTrading but this would pick up Shots 45-60 additionally which are not required/desired)

- Filter IF Total Goals on 10 Minutes are 0 or 1

- Filters IF Current Score on 30 mins is 2-0 or 0-2 and STILL 2-0 or 0-2 at HT

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.
Hi RedAlert1,

Answers:
1. it is not possible to count number of shots or other statistics only during specific time interval

2. you should use "Football - Bet when score" and set it to allow betting on scores 0:0, 1:0, 0:1

3. it is not possible to check score at two different intervals, only current score or score at half time can be checked
BfBotManager wrote:Hi RedAlert1,

Answers:
1. it is not possible to count number of shots or other statistics only during specific time interval

2. you should use "Football - Bet when score" and set it to allow betting on scores 0:0, 1:0, 0:1

3. it is not possible to check score at two different intervals, only current score or score at half time can be checked
Thank you for the quick reply. For example number 3, based on score being 2-0 / 0-2 on 30 mins, If I only wanted the Bot to place a bet if this condition was met BUT place the bet at HT, then would the solution be to start the strategy at 30 Minutes, check the current score is 2-0 / 0-2 and then place the bet with MIN ODDS being the odds EXPECTED at HT therefore it will either wait for those odds to be matched as desired in 15-20 minutes in the future or there is a goal thus cancelling the bet/not meeting the criteria anyway?

Could you please remind me how to create the "IF 2-0/0-2 on 30 mins" as a rule for bet placement please?

Thanks again
RedAlert1 wrote:

Answers:

Thank you for the quick reply. For example number 3, based on score being 2-0 / 0-2 on 30 mins, If I only wanted the Bot to place a bet if this condition was met BUT place the bet at HT, then would the solution be to start the strategy at 30 Minutes, check the current score is 2-0 / 0-2 and then place the bet with MIN ODDS being the odds EXPECTED at HT therefore it will either wait for those odds to be matched as desired in 15-20 minutes in the future or there is a goal thus cancelling the bet/not meeting the criteria anyway?

Could you please remind me how to create the "IF 2-0/0-2 on 30 mins" as a rule for bet placement please?

Thanks again
You should use "Football - Match minute" rule to allow betting between 30-32 minute of match.

Use "Football - Bet when score" to allow betting when score is 2-0 or 0-2.

Price at which bet will be placed can be set at "Price settings->Price rules" form. Please test it carefully in simulation mode or with small real stakes.
BfBotManager wrote:
RedAlert1 wrote:

Answers:

Thanks again
You should use "Football - Match minute" rule to allow betting between 30-32 minute of match.
Does this replace the "Time to Bet" section then which would otherwise be 30-32 etc?