Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Only had BfBot for a week and all was fine and the last lay bet on Greyhounds was placed was I think 10pm GMT and the next race wasn't due until Sunday 2am. From then onwards Bfbot didn't place any more lay bets, then in the afternoon i noticed that Betfair Exchange had an outage. So I waited until Sun 6pm when I noticed it was back live again. But since then it still hasn't laid the lay bets. I've tried it in Real Mode and Simulation Mode. I've restarted the computer several times but still the same. Any ideas what it could be?
If Betfair had outage then you will need to restart software and login again.

You should check strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is not satisfied and why strategy is not placing bets.

If you keep having problems then send us log file, your strategy and screenshots of loaded markets. You can open new support tick if you do not wish to share this publicly:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/conversation/new
I've discovered why it stopped laying bets. During the time it wasn't laying bets (while Betfair Exchange was down) I changed the setting under Selection Condition> Selection Filter, from Allow betting on whose name contains one of the following values "1" to Allow selection of Favorite by official rating "1" with one being the highest rating.
Once I changed it back to Allow betting on whose name contains one of the following values "1" . it started laying bets again.