Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Dear users,

I can't get work the "Bet if specific market selection is in price range" option.
I tried the following market insertions:

Aintree,Ascot,Ayr,Bangor,Bath,Beverley,Brighton,Carlisle,Cartmel,Catterick,Cheltenham,Chelmsford....
Aint 2nd Dec,Asco 2nd Dec,Ayr 2nd Dec,Ball 2nd Dec,Bang 2nd Dec,Bath 2nd Dec,Bev 2nd Dec,Brig 2nd Dec,Carl 2nd Dec,Cart 2nd Dec,Catt 2nd Dec....
The second one also without "2nd Dec".

I would like to check in play the first and second favourite price, and make a bet when they are fulfilled, BUT it won't make bets. I also loaded the place markets. I checked that this option gives error during race.

Can anybody help me with it?
Hi there,

You should use this rule only when betting on place market to check win market prices. It cannot be used to check runner price at same market at which strategy is set to bet e.g. check win market and bet on win market, it is not designed for that.

If your strategy is betting on win market and you want to check win market 1st and 2nd favorite for price range then use "Market conditions->Min/max REQUIRED price for selection" to check those runners for price range.

Regards,
Rade