Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By eximag
I use simple 4 (bots) strategies - Back under 0.5 to 4.5 goals as a base for a strategy that I will build in the future days.
Loaded market is over/under and correct score, in play.
The problem is 3,4 and 5th strategy did not fire any bet and strategy 2 (U1.5) only fire sometimes. Where is the error?
Last edited by eximag on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By BfBotManager
Hi eximag,

Your strategies are set to place bets only when Back Over 0.5 goals strategy has Settled bets on same event. Does that strategy have settled bets?

Betfair does not provide live scores, so there are two ways for bot to get live score. Those are:
1. determine live score by using Correct Score market prices e.g. if Back price is higher than 500 then score is impossible. This works well only on markets with high traded volume and from most popular leagues. To use this solution just auto load Correct Score markets and bot will automatically try to determine score if possible.

2. use third party service that provides live scores and football in play statistics. You can subscribe and set up your details for this service at "Tools&Settings->General options->Football - in play statistics" tab of Bf Bot Manager V3

At MARKETS grid view, right click on column header, then on "Column chooser" menu item and then add column "Score" so that you can check what score bot has for each match.

Regards,
Rade
By eximag
Settled.jpg
Settled.jpg (195.46 KiB) Viewed 5725 times
Hi Rade,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, the 1st bot is posting bets and after some times there are settled markets in it but nothing happens after.
I use Correct score markets in market view, and now with your help Score section, but there is 0-0 for every match displayed. Bot can't determine the score.
For that reason I used Settled bets for bot to know that is ok to fire if previous is settled but again no luck.

Any suggestion?
By BfBotManager
Hi eximag,

All your strategies are checking for score, so either remove "Football - Bet when score" rule or make sure bot has results. I explained in last post how bot can get results, so it is on you to decide if you will use one of those solutions to enable bot to get score or you will remove those rules for score.

Also use "Reports" tab of your strategies to see which rule is preventing bot from placing bets.

Regards,
Rade