Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
I've got a bot setup that is, for the most part, nicely ticking over (pun intended).

Now, this bot would be making me a nice little bit of cash if it wasn't for the occasional cock up, which looking back I can only assume is a piece of code isn't getting fired off.

As it is, i'm in negative with this bot due to the second bet not getting fired off sometimes. And that's all it is, sometimes, the second bet doesn't get fired off. It's incredibly frustrating and has probably been the single most bug I haven't been able to fix since I started using this software 2 weeks ago.

I've attached some screenshots to show you, and in my 'After bet' settings the only thing I had setup was to 'trade out after initial bet has been matched'.

I've removed all other strategies while I've been running this one, as I have the feeling that running too many strats results in lost code execution, though might be wrong about that, but would make sense considering the only times my strats seem to fail is due to the bot not executing properly, even though it might run perfect for an hour then have a weird run of not executing trades properly.

Anyway, have a look at the attached screenshots and tell me what you think. Notice how the first back bet doesn't have a second bet, yet the second bet does, and the final bet is lapsed (which is fine)

I've got probably a dozen or so (probably more) scenarios in which this occurs, anyone help me out?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 13.44.40.png
Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 13.44.40.png (78.36 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
Hi backhigh,

You need to export your strategy so that we can check all the settings, without that we cannot help you much.

One of your settings is causing you problems and preventing second bet.

Also please send us screenshots of:
1. loaded markets
2. Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings, both tabs
3. content of log file, Tools&Settings->Log menu item

In cases like this one it is usually issue with settings, so please send us all the files and we will review them and help you adjust settings so that bot works like you want it to.

Regards,
Rade