Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By bartlett1982
Hi

I have a couple of horse racing strategies I am automating, one back and one lay. The issue I am having is if I manually select them in the my selections tab they can be activated in both strategies.
Is the best solution to use the import tips, or is they a better / different way ?

Regards
By BfBotManager
Hi bartlett1982,

It is best that you export your selections as tips separately for each strategy. Then import those tips and set strategy to bet only on tips from its own provider/tipster.

Regards,
Rade
By bartlett1982
Thank you.

I do have another question relating to this.

Is there a way to only place a bet if only one selection meets the criteria . I have price filters relating to a laying strategy and I don't bet if two horses meet it .
By BfBotManager
Hi bartlett1982,

You can use Staking->Min/max number of qualified selections. Set min/max to 1, then bets will be placed only if 1 selection satisfies all conditions.

If you are using Overall loss recovery, then make sure that conditions at Staking tab in following order from top to bottom:
1. Min/max number of qualified selections
2. Overall loss recovery

Overall loss recovery must be at bottom, last, otherwise you might get some problems with loss recovery.

Regards,
Rade