Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By ruskibh1
Hi there,
I got problem with stop loss. I set up for stop loss if lossing is more then 50% but almost time my bet is lapsed. Can you please tell me proper setings please? To make sure my 100% staking will be not lose?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi ruskibh1,

If your bets are being lapsed, then that has nothing to do with stop loss. You need to set Price settings->Price rules to ask for currently available price so that your bets get matched when they are placed.

If you get any further problems then problems then please export your strategy and save screenshots of your bets so that we can check it all. Thanks.

Regards,
Rade
By ruskibh1
but price rules is only for first bet. I dont have problem with first bet I have problem if price is going against me. My problem is with cut loss. Can you please tell me best settings for maximum 50% loss if price going against me? hadge or close posiotion dosent work always for me or I set something wrong. So which one is best please?
By BfBotManager
Hi ruskibh1,

You should use "After bet rules->Hedge" and set it to hedge profit/loss from initial bet. It should monitor "Actual price" and activate if price goes down by 50%.

You should really post your strategy and screenshots of bets that are causing you problem, so that we can check it all and understand what is happening better.

Regards,
Rade