Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By pyrrhus80
I'm having a recurring problem with markets not loading properly. A particular strategy of mine relies on two specific markets for the same event and I'm frequently finding that one or the other hasn't loaded.

I have to keep reloading all the markets 2-3 times before I'm satisfied there are none missing. It's becoming a pain. Is this normal?
By BfBotManager
Hi pyrrhus80,

Please post screenshots of your auto load settings to check them. Also post screenshots of Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings (both tabs) and of markets where one market is loaded and another one is not. Thanks.

Regards,
Rade
By pyrrhus80
Here are the screenshots.
I haven't touched the monitoring settings since installing the software. And my auto load settings are fairly minimal.
Attachments
Auto load settings
Auto load settings
bfbm1.jpg (317.68 KiB) Viewed 9206 times
Monitoring settings - tab1
Monitoring settings - tab1
bfbm2.jpg (350.96 KiB) Viewed 9206 times
Monitoring settings - tab2
Monitoring settings - tab2
bfbm3.jpg (357.34 KiB) Viewed 9206 times
Missing markets
Missing markets
bfbm4.jpg (382.29 KiB) Viewed 9206 times
By BfBotManager
Hi pyrrhus80,

You have option to load only markets that will be available for betting during in play and those markets probably are not available for betting during in play, so they are not being loaded.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi pyrrhus80,

If markets get loaded eventually, then try adding two or three auto load settings or split them for match odds and correct score markets instead using just one set of auto load settings.

Regards,
Rade