Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By pyrrhus80
Hello again,

I have a greyhound strategy set up to only place bets once the previous market has settled.

On occasions when a race is void, the strategy gets stuck in a never-ending wait for a result that isn't going to come.

Is there anything I can do to make this fix itself without me having to manually restart the strategy?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi Pyrrhus80,

You should use only "Market conditions->Unsettled markets" condition to check if all previous bets are settled and set it to 1.

Then try again in simulation mode to ensure it works like you want it to.

Regards,
Rade
By pyrrhus80
That is what I have been using.

The problem is like I said; when a race is made void for whatever reason the strategy gets stuck (seemingly indefinitely) while it waits for the market to settle. The only way I have been able to get the strategy going again is by manually restarting it. This is fine while I'm still learning about the software on my main PC, but it could be very inconvenient if I left the bot running on a VPS.
By BfBotManager
Hi pyrrhus80,

Strategy should not get stuck on voided bets in real mode, as such bets would change their status to VOIDED and then strategy would continue betting.

If this happens in real mode then please email us screenshots of those bets and export your strategy so that we can check it all.

Regards,
Rade