Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
I have a bot which places an initial BACK bet.

My after-bet rules contain instructions to place a trade-out bet, and also instructions to close the trade under certain conditions.

I'm having an occasional problem whereby the trade-out LAY bet is placed and unmatched, after which the close conditions are met and a second LAY bet is placed... and then both LAY bets end up getting matched, resulting in a loss of money.

How can I avoid this? I'm struggling to experiment because the situation only ever seems to arise in live mode.

If I set the max number of unmatched bets to 1, then surely this will prevent the bot from placing the close bet.

How can I set the bot to cancel any unmatched LAY bets when the conditions arise for another LAY bet to be placed?
Hi pyrrhus80,

It is best that you save screenshots, export your strategy and email it all to us to check it.

Close/hedge will cancel all your unmatched bets and place new bet so that you get equal profit/loss.

In most cases following process should work well:
1. use "Time to bet" to allow initial bets to be placed until 30 seconds before start time
2. set "After bet rules->Hedge" to execute 15 seconds before start time
3. set "Safety rules->Hedge All" to execute 3 seconds before start time, to ensure that all your positions are hedged

That way you should not get any bets that are not hedged when race starts e.g. you will have equal profit/loss on each runner.

Regards,
Rade