Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By fernandosilva
Hi Rade,
i'm developing another strategy that needs to bet on trap 1 for example. i read the post where you said that we should use Market condition "Bet after X favorite/runner wins or losses" and tick option at this condition to use runner by position to count wins/losses.
However i can't make it work... i add the attachment of the example.

Any help is most welcome :)
Thanks.
Attachments
(2.19 KiB) Downloaded 467 times
By BfBotManager
Hi fernarndo,

You have not set any bet type, so strategy does not know if you want to place Back or Lay bets. At Selection conditions tab you must add "Bet type by RUNNER position" and set it for runner by position 1 if you wish to bet on Trap 1.

Condition "Bet after X favorite/runner wins..." should also have filters for events/markets/region to ensure it counts only greyhound win markets for wins/losses, like this:
https://www.screencast.com/t/NDR5rXlK00

Then try again in simulation mode, it should work.

Regards,
Rade
By fernandosilva
Thanks Rade,
with your suggestions is already working ;)
But this led me to another doubt, the fact of using a strategy for each trap wont excede betfair Data Request Limits? How many strategies can we have working simultaneously?
Thanks.
By BfBotManager
Hi Fernando,

Number of strategies has nothing to do with Betfair limits, as strategies are only executed when market prices are downloaded by settings set at Tools&Settings->Monitoring markets.

You can have as many strategies as you like, but they should not place more than 50 bets per minute average, otherwise you might be making too many requests to Betfair API.

Regards,
Rade
By fernandosilva
Hi Rade,
during my tests there were other doubts that I liked to put here:
How can I say that I want to bet only on trap 1, for example, but that the choice is not the favorite?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi Fernando,

Set selection conditions like this:
1. Selections filter - set it to allow betting on favorites by position 2,3,4,5,6
2. Bet type by RUNNER position - set it for 1st runner by position (this is trap 1)

Then try it out in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade