Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi all,

Im pretty sure this cant be done but thought I'd ask and see if anyone has worked around it.

I want one bot to place a bet when the Home or Away teams in play statistics hit a certain level. The bot would then use a staking plan.

I have a marker bot for both home and away (1 each) that places a 1p back bet when levels are met.

I tried the 'only if specific strategy has bets' then realised this will want all Strategies in the list to have matched bets...

Any suggestions?
Hi I'm still struggling with this. I've not used the bot for ages so forgive my questions.

I have attached a bot I was using to test the following.

There are three bots.

I subscribe to In Play Trading.

The 'Marker' bots place a back bet of 1p when the correct score is reached and when the shots on target condition is met.

I want the BOT ASAP to bet on the same selection when either the Marker Home OR Marker Away has met its conditions.

Where am I going wrong? Is this possible?

Thanks

Rios
Attachments
(3.12 KiB) Downloaded 433 times
Hi riosteal,

BOT ASAP will place bet only when both "MARKER home" and "MARKER away" strategies have bets on same selection. It cannot be set to bet if one of those has bets and other one does not have.

You should create 2 "BOT ASAP" strategies, one for "MARKER home" and second one for "MARKER away" strategy.

Regards,
Rade