Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By cwar23
Sorry if this has been asked before, i used the search function but with no luck.

Using Bot manager v3, I'm trying to lay horses based of their previous form. I don't want to lay a horse which has come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd in their previous visible form on the race card (usually the last 6 races). I can see this information on the Betfair race card for UK races.

So far i've tried - Selection Conditions - Filter horses by detailed information - "Do not allow betting on selections whose FORM is equal to or contains one of the following values: 1,2,3"

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris
By BfBotManager
Hi Chris,

Yes, you need to use that condition, that is correct.

You should also use "Default bet type" and "Min/max price range" in combination with this condition.

If you get any problems then export your strategy and post it here so that we can check it.

Regards,
Rade
By thebeans
sry if this is the wrong place to post this. as with the above question does the previous form work for australian horse racing?
thanks thebeans
By BfBotManager
Hi thebeans,

It works for all Betfair horse racing markets for which Betfair provides form information. You should load Australian markets and move mouse over horse name to see which information is available (tooltip shows up with all available info). It should work with most Australian horse racing events.

Regards,
Rade