Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Therapy
Hi Rade,

It is possible in Greyhound racing to bet/lay on the last winning trap number?
By BfBotManager
Hi Therapy,

Yes, you should use Market condition "Bet after X favorite/runner wins or losses" to allow strategy to bet after runner by position loses X times. Add this to your strategy and tick option at this condition to use runner by position to count wins/losses.

You might get some problems if you use all greyhound races as sometimes there are more than one race that start at same time or within 1-2 minutes, so previous result might not be known so it would appear like this condition did not work properly etc.

Then try it out in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade
By Therapy
Hi Rade,

Thank you for the speedy reply, will this work as follows:

Strategy is set to bet on all races at a specific track for a meeting.

Race 1, Trap 1 Wins, No Bet
Race 2, Bet On Trap 1, Trap 3 Wins.
Race 3, Bet On Trap 3, Trap 5 Wins.
Race 4, Bet On Trap 5, Trap 5 Wins.
Race 5, Bet On Trap 5, etc....
By BfBotManager
Hi Therapy,

No, it does not work like that.

It allows betting only if specified runner wins or loses X times. It does not select runner at which bets will be placed, it just allows strategy to check all other conditions and try to place bets if specified runner won or lost X times.

Runner at which bet will be placed depends on your Selection conditions.

You can create 6 strategies, where first one bets on Trap 1, second one on Trap 2 etc. That way you will have one strategy for each trap position.

Regards,
Rade
By Therapy
Hi Rade,

Understood, thats how I thought it worked, so I would then use 'Restart' on the Strategy to clear the trap count back to 0?
By BfBotManager
Hi Therapy,

Wins/losses change as other runners win or lose. I see no need for restart. Please try it out in simulation mode, you can duplicate your strategy and test different settings if you are unsure if it will work like you want it to.

Regards,
Rade