Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By andyram63
Hello,

I am trying to use a Fibonacci sequence on imported tips. More specifically, I want to dutch two tips/selections from the same event with a 10 unit initial exposure and then if both these selections lose, dutch the next two selections with an exposure given by the Fibonacci sequence.

I have modified one of the example strategies (attached) to test the staking but the settings I used don't seem to work. The staking amounts followed this sequence (all bets were losing bets): 10,20,50,10,30,10,20,50 instead of the chosen one (10,20,30,50). Do you know what might be the problem for this?

Thanks a lot
Attachments
(2.18 KiB) Downloaded 409 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Andyram63,

It is not possible to set exposure for dutching condition by using simple sequence staking plan. That will not work.

Only thing that you can do is apply same stake to both selections by using "Simple Sequence Overall P/L" instead of "Simple Sequence".

At Staking tab you should add condition "Min/max number of qualified selections" and set minimum to 2 if you always have 2 selections per market. That way both bets will be placed at same time and same multiplier will apply to both bets.

Then try again in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade