Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By charliecat
Hi,

Have a some strategies that the IPT stats could be intergral to, though not sure how to select what I need.

If some one could please help with clarifying if it is possible to use the value of just 1 stat rather than compare 2 of them. Example, say I want a qualifer to be the value of
Total Shots >2, do I just select:

(Market, Inplay Data Stat Condition) When, Total, Shots on Target > Total, Shots on Target plus + 2?

This doesn't make whole lot of sense if it is but can't seem to fine another way to define it.

Any help be appreciated. Thanks.
By BfBotManager
Hi charliecat,

Total is used when you want "home team shots + away team shots" to be more than specified value.

This condition only allows betting on specified event, it does not set at which selection bet will be placed. To set at which selection to bet you should use Selection conditions tab.

Regards,
Rade
By charliecat
Hi Rade,

Thanks for quick response, might be that its 5am here but im still bit confused.

I'll rephrase then, how would I select market that meets the condition of total shots (home + away) > x

If I know that then the rest falls into place.

Thanks.