Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By madzhara
Hello,

I've been using the Competitions filter in several of my latest strategies.
Thought it's great way to use in some cases, it seems that it's hard to use.
I'll give an example straight away.

I had loaded matches for the next 24 hours. Divided the competitions into several simultaneous strategies, but later in the next week found out that I've only divided the competitions that were visible during this 24 hours period.
So, is there a way of loading ALL competitions and use them, regardless of the upcoming matches that I've loaded?

Also, I have something like a feature request. Is it possible for you to make multiple selection on the Competitions menu.
So for example I would be able to select 26 different competitions and add/remove them from their respective lists.
Right now this is disabled and it's very tedious if you want different competitions in different strategies.
Also, it seems that the order is not the same every time, so dividing the competitions manually is very error-prone.

As a software developer I've figured a way around the last issue, but again, it's tedious, and the list of not-all competitions is causing me headaches.
Right now, I've been unzipping the exported strategy list, after which I edit the [formatted beforehand] xml and re-arrange as I wish, but... it's not ideal.

Regards,
Madzhara
Hi Madzara,

Market condition Competitions filter lists all competitions that are currently available at Betfair exchange.

If you are using Auto load filter then there is option to specify number of days to load data for. If you set it to 1 then competitions filter will list only competitions within next 1 day. If you set it to 10 then competitions filter will list only competitions in next 10 days that are available at Betfair.

Yes, we will add option to add/remove multiple competitions.

Competitions are sorted alphabetically at right side. At left side they are sorted in order you added them.

Regards,
Rade