Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By dtaylor293
Hi Rade,

I am looking at putting together a strategy that I have been manually applying for a little while and would like to automate. The strategy needs to meet the followings conditions;
Start 10 minutes before race and stop 30 seconds before the race starts
Favourite lay odds <2
2nd, 3rd & 4th favourites lays odds >=4

I would like to lay the favourite when the odds start to drift by a number of ticks, lets say 2. I would also like either the 2nd, 3rd or 4th favourite to be steamer by say 4 ticks.

I started out by amending the example Horses - Trade in play strategy but I am not sure how to get the 2nd, 3rd & 4th favourites lays odds >=4 & steamer condition to work. Is this possible with V3?

Also as a side question; is there a way to put one strategy in simulation mode and have other running in real mode?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi dtaylor293,

There is no option to check if specific favorite is steamer/drifter and only then to allow strategy to bet. So that part is not possible.

You can use Market condition "Min/max REQUIRED price range for selection" to check price range of any favorite and this will allow strategy to bet on market only if that favorite is in set price range. So use this to check odds of each favorite by position individually.

It is not possible to run some strategies in real and others in simulation mode. But you can run second bot instance on another computer, virtual machine or VPS.

Regards,
Rade
By madjon
(2.59 KiB) Downloaded 641 times
Hi all
This could possibly be achieved by setting up a strategy looking for the 2,3,4 fav steamer and then placing a small bet. 2nd strategy looking for the fav drifting but only betting if strat 1 has a matched bet. I have attached 2 strats to show what I mean. Adjust as you wish.
Regards, Jon.