Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Charliechoo
Hello

I want to run a strategy that places Betfair Starting Price bets on horses that I have selected and at a price I dictate.

I've attached a strategy that I think will work, I just want confirmation before I run it that it won't place bets all other the place.

I download a list of possible runners from a another piece of software that stores results to SP and it also produces selections, and I bet on them if the horse comes within the betting range of 3 - 8.

At the moment I manually start the strategy just before the race goes in-play and take the odds available. Now the bets have gone above £2 I want to know if the strategy attached will place bets at SP. If the SP is outside this odds range I can manually cancel the bets once the race goes inplay

I know you can't place SP bets between an odds range, only specify the lowest odds you are prepared to take. I'm just trying to find the best work around for the system I have.

Anyway, if someone can help that would be great. It just helps to keep my results accurate with the way the results are kept in the software I use.

Thanks

Choo
SP
(2.45 KiB) Downloaded 630 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Charliechoo,

Your strategy will place BSP bets at whatever BSP is on runners that have Back price within price range of 3 - 8, 10 seconds before official start time.

We recommend you try it out with minimum bet size and see if it works like you want it to.

Regards,
Rade
By Charliechoo
Hello Rade

Thanks for your reassurance. It does work ok and places the bets just fine.

Just wanted to say this bot is by far and away the best bot out there. You've done a great job with it and I always recommend it to people if they are interested in automated betting.

Thanks

Choo