Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By DavDvo
Is "Race Status" posted by Betfair reliable enough?
My idea is to cancel and green all trades if race is about to start. So far I used only start time, but using Race Status should be more effective. So is there a way how to cancel/close/green just before actual off using race status?
By BfBotManager
Hi DavDvo,

Race status is information provided by Betfair and it appears to be working well.

You can use After bet rules->Hedge and set it to execute on selected Race Status.

We recommend you test it with small stakes to ensure it works well enough for you.

Regards,
Rade
By DavDvo
So I did a little observation and it is not what I would expect.
Wolv 17:45 - at about 17:45 status was "Going behind" and at 17:48 it changed to "Started" . Nothing in between. Is that correct? There was no UNDERORDERS and I don't realy remember that I had ever seen it before..
By DavDvo
BTW in documentation there is "OFF" for started race, but it was "STARTED" actually
By BfBotManager
Hi David,

I am not sure about UnderOrders status, it appears that it has been removed from Betfair documentation so it is possible that that status is no longer available.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
DavDvo wrote:BTW in documentation there is "OFF" for started race, but it was "STARTED" actually
OFF = STARTED, we change API text/status to more user friendly text in some cases