Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By daver56
Hi hope some one can advise me. I working on something like laying the draw after 65 mins if odds are 1.7 or less but also dependent on either home or away odds being 3.5 or below. Is this possible Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi daver56,

V3 already has example strategy to Lay The Draw, so you can adjust it by your own needs.

To check odds on home/away team add MARKET condition "Min/max REQUIRED price range" and set it to check odds range of RUNNER by position 1 (home team) and RUNNER by position 2 (away team). This condition must be satisfied for strategy to place any bet on market.

To check odds on the draw use SELECTION condition "Min/max price range" and set it to check odds range of RUNNER by position 3 (the draw).

Make sure you test it in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade
By daver56
MARKET condition "Min/max REQUIRED price range" and set it to check odds range of RUNNER by position 1 (home team) and RUNNER by position 2 (away team). This condition must be satisfied for strategy to place any bet on market.

Thanks for reply just need to check one thing. I need the home or away team to be less than 3.5. If i put <3.5 on both position 1 and position 2 teams does that mean they both have to be under 3.5 to fire the lay the draw if <1.7 if for example home team as odds of 3.4 and away team have higher odds would it still fire the lay on the draw. Or opposite way if away team is 3.4 and home team is higher would that still lay the draw because that is what i need. so how would you set this up. Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi daver56,

Yes, that is correct. You can create 2 strategies, one for home team price check and second for away team price check. All other settings would be identical.

To avoid having both strategies bet on same match (because odds move and change) use market condition "Only if specified strategy has bets", tick option "Do not", and set it to check if other strategy has bets on same event.

Regards,
Rade