Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By rizzo18
I'm trying to back the top weight in a handicap under certain conditions, however I don't know where the condition is that lets me select horse number 1 (I.E. top weight) can anyone help?

Thanks
Rizzo
By KongUK
Hi Rizzo

I'm not sure if 'runner by position' would work here as if '1' selected it might give you number 1 in the race as it works for UK greyhounds trap 1 etc. This would be assuming that number 1 was always the top weight, you could filter race type by handicap also.

Regards

KongUK
By rizzo18
Thanks for the response much appreciated will this option be added in future releases?
By BfBotManager
Hi Rizzo,

I believe that weight is not always available e.g. it might be available only for UK/Irish races, so this does not seem very useful to me at this moment. Lets see what others say.

Regards,
Rade
By madjon
Hi All
I think there may be a way around this.
Under Selections condition, Selections filter there is an option to determine the favourite by official rating. In a handicap race the weights are based on the official rating so by using this condition would it not select the top weight?