Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By LeeDsu1919
Hi, I'm trying to set up a strategy that bets on teams that lost on over 2.5 goals the game before. I have a strategy that bets on over 2.5 goals. I want one to get my money back on the next game if it loses.
By BfBotManager
Hi LeeDsu1919,

You can create second strategy and set it to place minimum bets e.g. 0.01 and add Overall loss recovery to that strategy. Set it to recover its own losses and losses from Over 2.5 goals strategy.

Also add to this second strategy Market condition "Only if specified strategy has bets" and set it to to allow betting on events at which first strategy DOES NOT have bets. Do same thing for first strategy with this condition, that way those two strategies will never bet on same matches.

Regards,
Rade
By LeeDsu1919
I was thinking of individual teams rather than the whole strategies.

Another thing I would like to set up is Anytime scorer for certain individuals ie today Poyet for West Ham and Griesmann for athletico madrid with a loss recovery on each. Would I have to set up a strategy for each player or is there a way of setting it up so I can add players if it's successful.
By BfBotManager
Hi LeeDsu1919,

If you want to bet on Poyet to score and if it does not score then to recover that loss with next bet on Poyet then you would have to create single strategy specifically for Poyet. If you had strategy betting on more than one player then loss would be recovered with next bet regardless if that is the same player or not.

To make strategy bet only on Poyet you would use Selection condition "Selections filter" and set it to allow betting only on selections whose name contains specific text and you would specify selection name e.g. Poyet in this case (same as Betfair selection name). Also you would need to add "Default bet type" and other conditions for stake, price, time of bet etc.

Regards,
Rade