Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By thebeans
hi all

hoping someone can help me. iam trying to back HT correct score but it keeps placing bets on what it wonts to i.e say I just wont 0-0 it places bets at 1-1 ,1-0 iam not sure how to get it to place just on the score I wont.

thanks
richard
By BfBotManager
Hi Richard,

If you want to bet on score 0-0 then at Selection conditions tab add "Bet type by RUNNER position" and set it to Back or Lay runner by position 1. That is always score 0-0. Do not use Default bet type or any other bet type condition at this tab.

Regards,
Rade
Last edited by BfBotManager on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Corrected runner by position
By thebeans
thanks for the response rade.in bet type by runner position it doesn't give me the option to set it to 0 only 1-100
thanks richard

p.s is there anything that covers this if so could you please point me in the right direction
By thebeans
madjon wrote:Hi Richard
0-0 is runner by position 1 in both the half time score and correct score markets.
Cheers
jon
thanks madjon
is there anywhere I can find all this info for myself
By madjon
Hi Richard
If you look at the half time score market the scores are listed from top to bottom under selections, ie 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc 0-0 runner 1, 1-1 runner 2, 2-2 runner 3 and so on.
Regards
Jon
By thebeans
sry totally lost. where is half time score market

would be a good idea to put something in the manual for us challenged people lol as iam well lost if say I wont to bet 1-0 or 0-1 I don't know where to start

thanks
richard