Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By pritchj1973
Hi

Can you have a look at this please - i've set my stake to be 0.5% of a £200 bank but the bot places all my bets as £4 stakes ???

Grateful if you confirm what i'm doing wrong.

thanks

Jono
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 20.57.14.png
Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 20.57.14.png (43.63 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
Hi Jono,

You are betting on imported tips. Can you check if your imported tips have stake set to £4? If you imported tips have set stake at £4 then strategy will automatically use that stake as your bet size.

Also try turning off option for ratchet staking at percent betting bank and see if you continue to have same problems.

Regards,
Rade
My csv file for imported tips is created by ticking the selections against horses in yn markets tab and then exporting them into csv using the buttons on the top. When I import the tips back in, they all show a stake of £2 (manage tips button) but change to £4 when strategy kicks in - is there standard setting to amend stake emergency importing tips ?

Or am I doing something wrong with the importing of tips ?
Hi Jono,

By default stake that is set for "Manual strategy" is exported for all tips. You can change this to any value that you like and that value will be exported with tips. If you do not want to export stake with tips then set default stake to zero, like this:
http://screencast.com/t/4Aht715ZzJ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then exported tips will have zero for stake and when you import them they will also have zero for stake. Which means that stake will only be set by your staking conditions for strategy that is betting on tips. In your case that is percent of betting bank staking plan:
http://screencast.com/t/W5F5HPUlAAJ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Rade
Hi

It's working now, but as i have 10 strategies it's taking an age to manually select all the horses saving them into a file as i have to go through all these steps x 10:-

1. Manually Select horses from market
2. Export tips button, save file etc.
3. De-select all tips using button.
4. repeat steps 1 to 3

The problem i have is that all my the horses for strategies are on a txt file already, will the bot accept txt file such as this:-

Strategy name, Horse name
Lay 2, Solstice Justice
Back 2, king Kong

etc, etc

Grateful for some advice on a way that i can speed up this process as at present it's taking to long for me to select horses for 10 strategies.

thanks

Jono
Hi Jono,

You can rename txt file to CSV file and format it like this:
Provider, SelectionName, MarketType
Lay tips, Seolstice Justice, WIN
Back tips, King kong, WIN

Then at each strategy at Bet on imported tips condition set ti to bet only on tips for specific provider/tipster e.g. set one strategy to bet on tips from provider "Lay tips", second strategy to bet on tips from provider "Back tips" etc.

Please see manual for details on tips file, it needs to have only basic information e.g. those 3 columns that I mentioned. Manual pages 16-17:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/m ... manual.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Rade