Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By fiscelan
Hi Rade

I've been using the import tips features since a little while.
This is very nice except that I've found the "auto loading" too slow.

For example, if I put there every 3 mins, I've noticed it usually auto load the tips only every 10 minutes or so, certainly not every 3 mins. Same behaviour if I put 1 min.

Could you please help me on this?

Many thanks
Vincent
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

Faster refresh rate for downloading tips is 15 minutes, even if you set 3 minute interval.

Any tipster service usually publishes tips several hours or even a day in advance. Loading tips every 3 minutes could just create problems for tipster service server.

Regards,
Rade
By fiscelan
Hi Rade

I would need the refresh rate down to 2 minutes, even every minute. That's for live tipping...
Would it be possible to get a beta? :)

Cheers
Vincent
By BfBotManager
fiscelan wrote:Hi Rade

I would need the refresh rate down to 2 minutes, even every minute. That's for live tipping...
Would it be possible to get a beta? :)

Cheers
Vincent
Hi Vincent,

We will consider this and see if we can make change for next update.

If we update Beta version to include this change then we will email you with details to test it. Thank you.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

Beta version is now updated and it will allow you to use 1min refresh rate for downloading of tips.

Also new column "Rolling P/L" is added at MARKETS grid view, it will show total profit/loss when bets were settled for that market. It should show you how total p/l value changed over time as bot was placing bets and winning/losing. You can see peak profit/loss values.

Download link:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/bfbotmanager3_beta.zip

Regards,
Rade