Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By arnow
Hi Rade,

last night one of my strategies did not recover all the losses from that specific strat. Only a big part and then went again for the standard target profit (although there was still some losses to be recovered). I have set a max. stake for my bets, so that's why only about 80% of the previous losses were possible to be recovered and not everything.

The race right afterwards was a winner also, so everything would have been recovered + desired profit, but wasn't because the bot only went in that race for the standard target profit.

I hope this was not too confusing now :D

I attach the strategy and a screenshot to this - and the PW I will send to you right away in a PM, could you please check for me what I was doing wrong. I finished that meeting with an overall loss instead of profit because the misssing recovery, and that is really annoying.

thanks and regards,

arnow
Attachments
(145.21 KiB) Downloaded 604 times
By BfBotManager
Hi arnow,

Thank you for sending all details.

In future you can email us instead of posting password protected file, it might be easier for you.

I see that one bet is voided for race at 2:28, but second one is not. Was that horse (Oh Dear Lord) removed runner in that race?

Can you please email us few more details? Following exactly:
1. screenshot of Help->About form
2. content of log file
3. bets history of placed bets that shows Loss Recovery column and bets settled dates

I noticed few options that you do not need and that you should turn off, those are:
1. at loss recovery turn off option "Recover loss only from selected strategies below"
2. remove condition "Max number of matched bets per runner" as it is not needed

Other settings look ok.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rade