Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By mclord182
Hi Rade,

Thanks for answering my previous post. New topic, is it possible to set up a strategy so that it will monitor a market until a trigger point I.e. 2 losses in a row and then start betting?

Thank you
By BfBotManager
Hi mclord182,

To get loss you must place bet. What you can do is use Simple Sequence, set it to have first 2 multipliers of 0.01 and then third multiplier of 1.0.

That way first two bets will have size of 1 x 0.01 = 0.01gbp if you are using 1gbp stakes and third bet will have size of 1 x 1 = 1gbp.

Regards,
Rade
By mclord182
Hi Rade,

Thanks again, I just want to check that there isn't a facility to say simulate a bet being placed to determine a loss against a strategy and then to switch to real bet mode once a trigger point has been reached eg 2 losses in a row? If I run a strategy based on a simple sequence can I get the bot to run a loss system once it makes the larger bet in the sequence ie once the system losses twice at the lower amount?

Hope that all makes sense. If not available now is it something you would consider introducing?i think it would be a very powerful tool

Thanks again
By BfBotManager
Hi mclord182,

My apologies, there is condition "Bet after Xth favourite wins or loses". Please see manual for details on this condition, pages 22-23:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/m ... tegies.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Only issue with this condition is if your markets have very close start times, within few minutes. In that case it is possible that strategy places bet, but once result is known for all previous markets then it might appear like condition did not work well, when actually in moment when bet was placed the rules of condition were satisfied.

Please try it out in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade