Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By fiscelan
Hi Rade

I cannot bet on the place market anymore.

I was using the "Bet if specific market selection in price range" condition/rule but this is the log I have now:

Not satisfied Bet if specific market selection in price range 20:45 Wolv 12th Dec\To Be Placed Selections or market does not satisfy "Bet if specific market selection in price range" condition/rule.

I'm monitoring the horse place market, the odds are in range (1.01 to 40 to be sure) and I've tried several inputs such as To Be Placed (2 TBP),To Be Placed (3 TBP),To Be Placed (4 TBP), To Be Placed, Place, etc in the Bet only text box without success.

I'm now stuck.

Thanks for your help
Vincent
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

Betfair changed format of US place markets on 1st December. For all other place markets format remained the same.

If you are betting on other place markets then please export your strategy, make screenshots of loaded markets and email it all to us or post it here so that we can check it. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rade
By fiscelan
Hi Rade

Please find attached the strat.
I've PMed you the password for the archive.

Thanks
Vincent
Attachments
(247.67 KiB) Downloaded 706 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

Thank you for sending strategy.

Instead of adding password to archive you can email strategy to us, it is easier and probably safer.

I changed min/max price ranges at "Bet if specific market selection in price range" to wider range and bet got placed, here is screenshot for Navan market:
http://screencast.com/t/ASp7usLS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your conditions "Bet if specific market selection in price range" are checking selection price on Win market and you set price ranges to 1.02 - 1.44 and 1.02 - 1.58. At win market prices are much higher so this will never work.

Your strategy is set to bet on Place market, so to check price ranges use following conditions like this:
1. "Min/max selection price" condition to check price range of selections on Place market e.g. price range of 1.01 - 1.58
2. "Bet if specific market selection in price range" condition to check price range of selection on Win market e.g. price range of 1.01 - 5.0

Regards,
Rade
By fiscelan
Thanks Rade for your reply.

But can't I force "Bet if specific market selection in price range" condition to check price range of selection on the Place market?
I can see "To check horse races place markets you need to specify To Be Placed text..." but this doe snot seem to work?

I'm not at all interested in the Win market for this strat.

Basically I want the strat to place on 2 horses minimum as long as prices are within ranges in the place market...

Cheers
Vincent
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

"Bet if specific market selection in price range" is designed to check price of selection on some other market. To check selection price on market at which your strategy is designed to bet, that is Place market, you can use "Min/max selection price range" condition.

If you are not interested in Win market then remove "Bet if specific market..." conditions.

At Staking tab you can add "Min/max number of qualified selections" condition, set this to 2 min and 2 max.

If you want to place bets ONLY when those two selections are in price range then at Market conditions tab use "Min/max REQUIRED price range" condition. Then strategy will be allowed to place bets only when those two conditions are satisfied.

For details on each condition please see manual:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/m ... tegies.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Rade