Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By ukconnection
Hello Rade
I have an issue with Time to Bet, I have found Auto Upload is Updating market start times in the log. This means that pre half time in-play selections are being made well into the second half on a few occasions now. Is there a way of avoiding these situations.? I have auto upload every 12 hours and this leaves me vulnerable twice a day with Market Start times resetting twice. Other than setting Auto Upload at 5AM every 24 hours, i cannot think of a way of removing this risk on timed football selections.
Cheers Chris
By BfBotManager
Hi Chris,

V3 is designed to update all market start times every 30 minutes. This is done by default in our software, it is not option that you can change. This is very useful for tennis or other matches that get postponed.

Auto Load markets functionality has nothing to do with market start times. It is just loading markets to main MARKETS grid view.

I suggest you post screenshots of your Time of bet settings and explain exactly when you want to place bets. Then I will check your settings and help you adjust them so that strategy places bets exactly when you want.

Regards,
Rade
By ukconnection
Yes i concur on auto upload not being relevant.
I wish i could send you a screenshot, but for some reason i cannot grab anything with bfbot open on the screen...all i have for time selection is "Keep betting during inplay for 44 mins". Nearly every time this selects during the 1st half, but twice in 5 days it selected deep into the second half. I have no other rule or condition that is time related.
By ukconnection
btw the reason why i cant screenshot bfbot might be that i am using a 3200 x 1800 screen, the log spits out an Parameter not valid error. A minor inconvenience, stopping 2nd half bets is more important to me.
By BfBotManager
Hi,

Every bot screen has "Save screenshot" button in bottom left corner. Please use it to save screenshots.

For strategy details you can export strategy and then attach file to your message.

You also need to tick option when to start betting and then in combination with option keep betting during in play for X seconds/minutes you should get time period when bets can be placed.

For example, start betting 50 min after start time and keep betting for 55 min during in play will allow strategy to bet for 5 minutes, that is between 50th and 55th minute of in play, that is usually half time break.

Regards,
Rade