Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
I have a request to enhance the "Selection by price"-condition.

Currently the condition can be used to select exactly ONE final selection from a group of selections, the highest or lowest priced one.

However, I can't figure out any way to narrow down multiple selections from the highest or lowest priced selections.

For example, let's say I want to back 3 lowest priced runners from a selection of runners whose back price is between 10 and 20. It might be that 5 runners fit inside of those prices and are initially selected, but I'd only like to place a bet on the 3 lowest priced ones and ignore the 2 remaining higher priced selections. I don't see a way of doing this right now?

But if I could select the number of lowest priced runners to allow betting on with the "Selection by price"-condition, then the above selection narrowing could be implemented.

I don't think this should be too complicated to implement, just enhance the "Selection by price"-condition by adding the possibility to set number of runners to select. Default would be 1 so it would work like it does now.

Does that sound reasonable?