Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi Rade,

I wondered if this has happened before anywhere - I looked at my Betfair Account today and noticed a strange anomaly where I lost £103 I a market with no other losses around and no profits made elsewhere.

I checked back at the bot which is in simulation mode and it has recorded this exact same bet in its log. Therefore it can only stand to reason that this 'simmed' bet has actually made it onto the exchange. Is this common? - Obviously I do not want to run any simulations that could actually make it onto the exchange so how would I prevent it happening again?

Many thanks

Ryan
BigGadget wrote:Hi Rade,

I wondered if this has happened before anywhere - I looked at my Betfair Account today and noticed a strange anomaly where I lost £103 I a market with no other losses around and no profits made elsewhere.

I checked back at the bot which is in simulation mode and it has recorded this exact same bet in its log. Therefore it can only stand to reason that this 'simmed' bet has actually made it onto the exchange. Is this common? - Obviously I do not want to run any simulations that could actually make it onto the exchange so how would I prevent it happening again?

Many thanks

Ryan
Hi Ryan,

Please post screenshots of all your settings, placed bets (including bets history View->Bets History), loaded markets and we will check it all. In past, it has never happened that bot in simulation mode places real bet so it is probably issue with your settings.

Regards,
Rade
Hi Rade,

I will as soon as I get a chance, The bot is still in sim mode and to my knowledge no other bet has been placed off of it. - The info may take a day or two as Just found out my mother has terminal Cancer so in and out of hospital most days.

Many Thanks

Ryan
BigGadget wrote:Hi Rade,

I will as soon as I get a chance, The bot is still in sim mode and to my knowledge no other bet has been placed off of it. - The info may take a day or two as Just found out my mother has terminal Cancer so in and out of hospital most days.

Many Thanks

Ryan
Hi Ryan,

I am very sorry about your mother. You can email me or post here files whenever you get time.

Regards,
Rade