Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By dazzer979
Hey

im looking at the setting up a bot tobet on the over and unders market. but the bot i have set doesnt seem to place any bets, so bit of advice, i am looking to bet on the over 2.5 goals, firstly when it is between odss of 1.5 and 2, also only want to bet on games when the match odds the home team is unnder odds of 2. and the away is over 4. can you point out the key settings i need? thanks as always
By BfBotManager
Hi Dazzer979,

You should read following step by step article that explains how to make strategies for V3:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/cgi-bin/faq.pl?pid=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After that if you still have problems you should export your strategy and post it here, then we will check it and help you adjust settings so that it works like you want it to.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi dazzer979,

Thank you for posting your strategy.

Your settings are very strict e.g. home team must be in price range of 1.01 - 2.0 before in play and you set only 30 second interval to record odds before start time (at strategy Edit->Recording of data form). Set interval for recording prices before start time to 10 or 20 minutes before start time.

You are betting only for 40 minutes during in play, and that is from 20th minute of in play to 60th minute, that is just 25 minutes of first half.

Make sure that Match Odds markets are also loaded, otherwise "Bet if specific market selection" condition will never be satisfied.

I suggest that you remove "Bet if specific market selection..." conditions and set time of bet to 5min after in play and to keep betting for 120 minutes during in play. Once strategy starts placing bets you can make your conditions strict again one by one.

Make sure you use simulation mode to test your strategy.

Regards,
Rade