Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By fiscelan
Hi Rade

I'm now working on my LTD strat. Nothing really new, but I would like to:
1. Hedge when a team is leading by 2 goals at any point of the game (2-0, 0-2, 3-1...)
2. Hedge by the 79th min if a team is leading by only 1 goal.
3. If we still have a draw at the 79th, but a goal comes in after, hedge immediately.

I would like to know how best we can do this.

I've seen the hedging function is only based on price parameters. There is the "Bet if score" but is there a link to link it with the hedging.

Basically I would like to hedge based on the score, not on price, if this is possible...

Cheers
Vincent
By fiscelan
Maybe this can be done by breaking down the different phase, using 2 strats for the same game:

1. Hedge when a team is leading by 2 goals at any point during the game (2-0, 0-2, 3-1...)
One strat for this running during the whole game, selecting all scores with 2 leading goals (2-0, 0-2...) from "Bet when score" and using the hedging feature

2. Hedge by the 79th min if a team is leading by only 1 goal.
3. If we still have a draw at the 79th, but a goal comes in after, hedge immediately.

I think we may combine both with 1 strat (always for the same game): running only from the 79th min until the end off the game selecting all scores with 1 leading goal only (1-0, 0-1, 2-1...) from "Bet when score" and using the hedging feature.

We would also need to add the "Bet only if selected start has a matched bet" condition for safety.

What do you think?

We would exclude all "Other scores" above 3-3 but I would not mind to much since this should not occur often.
By BfBotManager
Hi fiscelan,

There is no option to link hedge with current game score. Hedge can only trigger by price change or time.

In future updates we will be looking to improve hedge so that it has more options that can activate hedge.

Regards,
Rade
By fiscelan
Hi Rade,

Hedging improvement would be very nice indeed.

I'll try implementing my strat with price parameter for the moment.

Cheers
Vincent
By fiscelan
I'll try to combine the 'after bets" rules such as the hedging rule for the 2 goals lead and Trade out or close rules for the 1 goal lead to be triggered only after the 79th min.