Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi

I m trying to place automated bet on the BTTS market but on only 1 event at the time.

I am for this using the "Only if specified market strategy has bets" parameter, with "DO NOT have bets on the same market that are matched", as per screenshot.

However the bot keeps on betting on several market even though previous bets are matched, as per second screenshot.

Can I please have some help on this?

I find the bot quite awesome by the way.

Cheers
Vincent
Attachments
Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot.jpg (51.76 KiB) Viewed 6489 times
Screenshot2.jpg
Screenshot2.jpg (145.16 KiB) Viewed 6489 times
fiscelan wrote:Hi

I m trying to place automated bet on the BTTS market but on only 1 event at the time.

I am for this using the "Only if specified market strategy has bets" parameter, with "DO NOT have bets on the same market that are matched", as per screenshot.

However the bot keeps on betting on several market even though previous bets are matched, as per second screenshot.

Can I please have some help on this?

I find the bot quite awesome by the way.

Cheers
Vincent
Hi Vincent,

Jon is right, you need to use Market Conditions->Unsettled markets rule and set it to allow 1 unsettled market at a time.

Condition "Only if specified market strategy has bets" should be used when you run multiple strategies and want one strategy to place bets only if another strategy has bets or does not have any bets on same event/market. It should not be used to check it self for matched bets.

Regards,
Rade