Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Mtdrpt
Hello, happy to be part of the community and hope to get some good earnings.

I'm running an "example" of strategy that came with my bot "v3" for "HORSES - Trade before in Play"

I have set it up for my method but I got some errors and then the bot doesnt place bets - I'm testing it as simulation mode ofcourse.

The error are as follow:

"Market does not satisfy Events Filter Condition/Rule" <- I got: HORSES as events filter...
"Market does not satisfy Overrounds Condition/Rule" <- I got: Back prices min/max overrounds are 50% - 150% and Lay prices min/max overrounds are 50%-100%
"Selections or market does not satisfy Price change - Steamers/Drifters Condition/Rule" <- I got: Bet on selection whose start price goes UP by 14%

Anyone could please help me out?
By BfBotManager
Hi Mtdrpt,

Please export your strategy and post it here for us to check and also make screenshots of markets that you loaded.

This strategy will not give you realistic results in simulation mode because it is designed to place unmatched bets. In simulation mode all bets get matched instantly.

Regards,
Rade
By Mtdrpt
Rade wrote:Hi Mtdrpt,

Please export your strategy and post it here for us to check and also make screenshots of markets that you loaded.

This strategy will not give you realistic results in simulation mode because it is designed to place unmatched bets. In simulation mode all bets get matched instantly.

Regards,
Rade
Exactly thats what I though...

Most of the markets have lay at 1000 as price so the bot doesn't place bet on them. I just wanetd to know if all horse markets are like this or it's all about low matched amount of money? Sorry because i'm new on Horse Markets and I just dont know what should I do to set up a good strategy to 'TRADE BEFORE IN PLAY'. Would love if you could help me out in setting it if you can, since I can't compare it between simulation and real mode because of the match/unmatched and odds prices...
By BfBotManager
Hi Mtdrpt,

Horse racing markets have good odds and high traded amounts.

Default example strategy for trading is good example how to do trading before in play. You should use Start->Programs->Configuration Editor and restore default settings for V3 and this will restore default example strategy.

You will need to read manual and learn how to create strategies by using different conditions. You should not change conditions unless you know what each condition does:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/m ... tegies.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Rade
By Mtdrpt
Rade wrote:Hi Mtdrpt,

Horse racing markets have good odds and high traded amounts.

Default example strategy for trading is good example how to do trading before in play. You should use Start->Programs->Configuration Editor and restore default settings for V3 and this will restore default example strategy.

You will need to read manual and learn how to create strategies by using different conditions. You should not change conditions unless you know what each condition does:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/m ... tegies.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Rade
Thanks Rade, I will have a look into that.

I got another question... Sometimes V3 just 'crashes', I mean that I can't do anything with it - I just can close it by going into task manager and then end the task. (Example: I've played a game (counter-strike) in full window and then when I returned into desktop I couldn't do anything. It just crashed) Do u got any solution for this?
By BfBotManager
Mtdrpt wrote:

I got another question... Sometimes V3 just 'crashes', I mean that I can't do anything with it - I just can close it by going into task manager and then end the task. (Example: I've played a game (counter-strike) in full window and then when I returned into desktop I couldn't do anything. It just crashed) Do u got any solution for this?
Hi Mtdrpt,

Please send us content of log file and we will check. Try running V3 without using other application that might take all CPU and RAM e.g. 3D games can take all your RAM memory and CPU speed.

Regards,
Rade
By Mtdrpt
Rade wrote:
Mtdrpt wrote:

Hi Mtdrpt,

Please send us content of log file and we will check. Try running V3 without using other application that might take all CPU and RAM e.g. 3D games can take all your RAM memory and CPU speed.

Regards,
Rade
Where do I send it to?

And by the way, just figured out a thing that I'm a bit confused.

I got 0,30$ as my stake and then the bot just places a bet of 10€ with odd around 1,40... What could be the problem to bot bet that "high" amount? I dont got negative balance...
What could be the problem?
Attachments
1.png
1.png (26.17 KiB) Viewed 18971 times
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_7.png (9.96 KiB) Viewed 18971 times
By BfBotManager
Hi,

Please use our Contact form to contact us:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/cgi-bin/contact.pl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At your screenshot you are also using loss recovery or some other conditions that adjust stake. Please see manual for details on each condition that you use:

Regards,
Rade
By Mtdrpt
Rade wrote:Hi,

Please use our Contact form to contact us:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/cgi-bin/contact.pl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At your screenshot you are also using loss recovery or some other conditions that adjust stake. Please see manual for details on each condition that you use:

Regards,
Rade
Is it wrong Rade?
Attachments
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_8.png (29.23 KiB) Viewed 18969 times
By Mtdrpt
Rade wrote:There is no right or wrong as that depends on your strategy. It is just that loss recovery is increasing your stake to recover losses.

Regards,
Rade
Can I use pastebin to upload my log file in order to understand why my V3 just crashes after some time of activity? I just went to sleep yesterday and today morning when I came to my PC the bot has just crashed again, and I can't play like this...