Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Essbee
Hi Rade,

I've installed the latest upgrade (2.6.0.0) but have a problem with the 'region' condition. The bot is not placing bets on NZ or US markets, and in both cases the fail condition states 'Market does not satisfy region condition/rule'. However, each region is specified in the market conditions (please see screenshots). If I delete the 'region' condition, bot places bets as normal. I didn't have this problem before, and wonder if you have any thoughts on what might be causing it.

Cheers,
Essbee
Attachments
Fail success conditions.PNG
Fail success conditions.PNG (29.52 KiB) Viewed 7677 times
market type conditions (region).png
market type conditions (region).png (27.5 KiB) Viewed 7677 times
By madjon
Hi

I seem to have a similar problem with the Markets Filter. Is it because they are listed in CAPITALS. The Goals markets also seem to show incorrectly ie 25 not 2.5.

Cheers

Jon
By BfBotManager
Hi,

Essbee,
I will check this, until then try using Markets Filter and allow betting on markets who have in their name specified text e.g. NZL.

Jon,
Please post screenshots of your issue and explain it in more detail. Thank you.

Regards,
Rade
By madjon
Hi Rade

When I first downloaded this newest version I was getting the message about bets not being placed because of the Markets filter, (I do not have a SS). I removed the filter and bets started to be placed so no problem. I did notice the markets on the filter settings page are all in capitals and that the Under/Over Goals markets show as 15,25,35 etc not as on the auto markets form. Just wondered if that was an issue.
Cheers
Jon
Attachments
SS.png
SS.png (146.22 KiB) Viewed 7671 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Jon,

Thank you for posting screenshot.

Market filter settings look ok, I see no problems here.

OVER_UNDER_25 is Betfair market type. We will change display of those values in one of future updates so that user sees more friendly text e.g. "Over/Under 2.5 Goals" instead of type "OVER_UNDER_25".

Regards,
Rade