Apostar Contra= Lay betting, it's in portuguese sorry :S
Attachments
betfail.png
betfail.png (5.05 KiB) Viewed 8988 times
betfail2.png
betfail2.png (8.24 KiB) Viewed 8988 times
By SunTzu13
ok. thanks Rade!
I have another question, why sometimes it takes a long time to settled a market and they have already updating my bank with that loss/profit?
By BfBotManager
Hi SunTzu13,

Please try using latest version of V2 NG-API, it uses Betfair selection status (winner/loser) to display winners.

Beside that, column "Winner" is mostly used for informational purposes. If your bets are settled then bot will continue betting regardless if column Winner displays result or not. Only in simulation mode results are used to settle simulated bets because those only exist within bot.

Regards,
Rade
By SunTzu13
Ok Rade. I'm going to download now the newest version of bfbot. But it's not the winners information that keeps the market unsettled it's the profit/loss information that if it doesn't appear the market keeps unsettled and the next bets will not be placed on the others markets 'cause i've set the "do not allow more than ... unsettled markets" option for my strategy.
By BfBotManager
Hi SunTzu13,

Option "do not allow more than X unsettled markets" is checking for bets status information (it needs to be Settled), it is not checking main markets data grid view "P/L" column

Regards,
Rade