Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By wolfruaz
Hi, Rade.
I'm using your last bot multi strategies in dogs at 2 days, has been very positive :D ,congratulations. however like to have a your opinion about the following.
Normally when you create a new bot, how long it takes on average to test it in simulation mode?
Thank you and good bots
By BfBotManager
Hi wolfruaz,

Good to hear that you like our bots.

Any new functionality is tested in simulation and real mode before it is published. Every bot that we add is also tested in simulation and real mode before it is published. Depending on functionality that is added this can take from few hours to few weeks or months.

If your question was about betting strategy that you make by combining different conditions then you should discuss this with other members. Historical results do not guarantee future profits. If you are just testing new strategy to see if it is working like you want it to then you should try it out with several different markets in simulation mode, then start with small stakes and slowly increase stakes until you are confident that strategy is working like you want it to.

Regards,
Rade
By wolfruaz
Hi, Rade.

Thanks for your reply.

Particularly, I am speaking only on strategy, referring to the bot Multiple Strategies bot - Lay 2nd fav and Back 4th, 5th and 6th favorite that in two days gave me a great return.

I'm using the same preferences like you.

Best Regards

Paulo Cristiano