Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By neilg
Hi there,
Im trying to get the bot to fire bets when they meet a certain criteria on the football markets using automatic loading and betting. However im also using recovery so im only wanting 1 bet placed at a time.

I have everything working as I want it, the only problem is that if there are 10 matches starting at the same time and the 5th one on the list is the first to meet criteria im missing it as the bot gets stuck on the top match monitoring it until going in play, by which time the one I want it to place the bet on has also gone in play so the bot skips it.

Is there anyway the bot can run so at the time im wanting it to start betting, it checks criteria just once and if not met moves to the next selection rather than hanging on to see if met?

Im using V1 back/ lay bot

Thanks
By neilg
Hi Rade,
Thanks for that!! Those settings wont allow more than one bet to be placed at the same time will they? I only want it to bet on the first random that meets the criteria due to using recovery,
Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi Neilg,

If you want to have only 1 active bet at a time then you should use option "Do not allow more than 0 unsettled markets" at "Bot settings" form of Multiple Favorites bot. This will ensure that bot waits for all bets to be settled before it places new bet.

Regards,
Rade