Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By skodes2010
I am using parlay but when the first horse wins the profit does not go on the next race, it might be the 4th or 5th race before it puts the profit on, i have set not to allow more 0 unsettled markets, is there another setting i need to change?
By BfBotManager
Hi skodes2010,

Please post screenshots of all your settings and of placed bets and I will check it all.

Regards,
Rade
By skodes2010
sorry for appearing stupid but how do i get the sceenshot posted here, i tried to paste and also tried uploading file from word but comes up (the extension docx is not allowed)
By skodes2010
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (81.19 KiB) Viewed 13865 times
Untitled 2.jpg
Untitled 2.jpg (47.05 KiB) Viewed 13865 times
By BfBotManager
Hi skodes2010,

Following thread explains how to make screenshots:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/phpbb3/view ... ?f=4&t=468

I removed one of your screenshots because your username was displayed on it. You can use Tools->Settings->Hide Username option to hide it from main screen. This is very useful when making screenshots.

Your settings are correctly set so this should work.

Staking plans only work with Bot Bets, so if you picked runners to bet on by using Back or Lay checkboxes at Selections Form then that would explain this strange behavior.

Please also post screenshot of your Tools->Settings form. If you are using option to Void bets if they are not settled within X minutes then that would also explain this bot behavior.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi stodes2010,

I need screenshot of "bets" form from this window, where Void option is.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Skodes2010,

Ok, this option to voide bets is turned off.

You have not answered my question regarding "User bets", did you use selections form to place any of those bets?

I suggest you try again with those settings and that you do not use selections form. Also restart bot before retrying.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi skodes2010,

I forgot to ask you about favorites that you have set bot to bet on.

Parlay works for each favorite position separately.

Have you set bot to bet only on one favorite by position or any in price range?

If you have set any in price range then bot probably placed bets on different favorites by position. This would cause bot to wait until it picks same favorite by position whose bet won before it continues parlay sequence.

You can solve this issue by setting bot to bet only on one favorite by position.

Regards,
Rade
By skodes2010
Hi Rade

That was the problem, thanks for all your help.

regards