Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hello,

I need help on how to disable specific markets on BF Bot 2.

For example, I need to disable bets on Under 1,5 markets on all games. I simply want the Bot to ignore all Under 1,5 bets in any game.

Is there a way to do it?

Thank you.

M.C.
Hi Carmo,

If you are loading Under/Over 1.5 markets and do not want to bet on Under 1.5 then set bot to bet on Runner by position 2 (second). That way bot will always bet only on Over 1.5 selection as this selection is always seconds runner by position.

At favorite selections form tick option "use runner by position" and select to bet on second favorite/runner by position.

Regards,
Rade
Hello Rade,

Thank you for the prompt response.

Is that the same, to disable betting on OVER 4,5 , 5,5 , 6,5 , and UNDER 1,5?
On what fields should I put them? What should I write on the fields?

Please tell me more in detail, I do know the Runner by position table, but I do not understood well on how to used them.

Thanks and best regards,
M.C.
Hi Carmo,

With Multiple Favorites bot you cannot do disable betting on Over 2.5, 3.5 goals and Under 1.5 goals.

What you can do is:

1. disable betting on ALL Under X goals selections

OR

2. disable betting on ALL Over X goals selections

If you are not placing any bets on Under/Over 1.5 goals market then do not load those markets to main markets data grid view.

If you want to run 2 strategies, where one strategy is betting on Under/Over 1.5 goals market and second strategy is betting on Under/Over 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 markets then I recommend that you use Multiple Strategies bot.

Attached are settings that will allow betting only on Over X goals selections.

Regards,
Rade
Attachments
Allow betting only on Over X Goals selections
Allow betting only on Over X Goals selections
bet only on over X goals selections.png (11.46 KiB) Viewed 6515 times