Hello,
BQ Dutching bot makes mistakes in placing user bet
Beth will not place.
My operating system Windows 8 .
Attachments
Unbenannt 3.png
Unbenannt 3.png (221.25 KiB) Viewed 27921 times
By catweazle
Looks like the odds for Jolly Rogers are now over 19 and this would shut the stake for this Jolly under the Betdaq minimum stake of 50 cent.

Another question to Rade, the "keep" inplay dosn't work for me in the Dutching Betdaq Bot. In multi-fav Bot it works if i remember right.
By dodgydog
hi Al,
this screenshot looks like it is in play with huge price gaps between back and lay side...is this correct..??? are u placing bets manually before or after race starts..check ur back/lay ratios in settings option....???are u targeting over rounds of 60% manually..i see u have existing prices ticked in main window also..are u overriding main window settings..also ticking fav column boxes is not required if u have dutching box ticked for that runner..
place bets before start time,
untick fav column boxes
tick selections u want to Dutch
check back/lay ratios in user bet options window..

i would need to see more settings in options...the auto set up on main window is easier to use...
target over round 60% back side
back 1st X favs
exposure £5
bets Keep

it is better to tell me or rade what u want to achieve,that way we can help u set it up correctly...dont risk money if ur not sure on settings
DD :D
l
By BfBotManager
Hi Aleks,

Thank you for reporting this error.

I fixed this and updated BQ Bot Manager V2. Please uninstall your current version of V2 and download it again from our Download & Buy web page and install it:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/cgi-bin/buy ... 0#products

If you continue to have problems with this then please let me know.

Bets persistence should work well now too.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Aleks,

Can you please email me screenshot of loaded markets for which you want Keep to be used and screenshots of your settings?

Thanks,
Rade
By Aleks760
hi Rade,
Settings are taken from "dutching Both Lay Back And Side% Over Rounds".
I was just max price back to 20, and max lay price to 20.
The unmatched bets are placed in the market but if the play is going to be deleted.
By BfBotManager
Hi,

I need to check your settings for bets persistence and to check markets in main markets data grid view, to ensure that they are all going in play.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Aleks,

I will add this bug to my "To Do" list and investigate it when I get back from vacation. I am leaving tomorrow and I will be back on 1st August.

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Aleks,

You are still having this problem?

I was working on update for V2 for Betfair, but I will take some time in following days and check this for BQ Bot Manager.

Can you please email me all your settings and screenshots of placed bets so that I can check them one more time? Thanks.

Regards,
Rade
By catweazle
Aleks760 wrote:Hi Rade ,
maybe you have already looked at why dutching bot does not go keep in play ?

greeting

Aleks
Must be an error on Betdaq's site with keep inplay because yesterday it worked for me, the days previous not.
What's going on here?
On the other hand, the selection on footy-events, espacially the over/under markets are the pure horror.
The bot loads mostly all markets and it's impossible to sort it out by hand.
By BfBotManager
Hi catweazle,

Can you please send me screenshots of auto load form and of loaded markets and I will investigate that?

Thank you.

Regards,
Rade
By catweazle
Rade wrote:Hi catweazle,

Can you please send me screenshots of auto load form and of loaded markets and I will investigate that?

Thank you.

Regards,
Rade
Sorry Rade, was a mistake.
I forget to uncheck the "Win" and with it, it loads all and everything on the footy.
By BfBotManager
Aleks760 wrote:Hi Rade,
Keep bet in play is still not offered at dutching bot.
When it is done well again??
Hi Aleks760,

Sorry for delay regarding this issue.

I updated BQ Bot Manager few moments ago. There were changes to the bets persistence.

Can you please uninstall your current version of BQ Bot Manager, download and install it again?

If you continue to have those problems then please email me screenshots of your settings and placed bets to check it.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Aleks760,

Have you tried updated version of BQ Bot Manager?

You posted your message only 9 minutes after I posted message about new version so I am not sure.

You are also referring to posts 21 and 23 and this thread only has 20 posts so far, this is 21st post.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Aleks,

Ok, then please make screenshots of all your loaded markets, settings and placed bets to check them.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi,

BQ Bot Manager is updated and bug is fixed.

If anyone continues to have problems with this then please email me screenshots of settings, placed bets and of loaded markets. Thank you.

Regards,
Rade