Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By starfox
Hi rade

"Hi Rade After last Windows 7 update, and bot update to last version, it won't start. It just keeps giving me the message ( "Betfair Bot Manager v2 has stopped working") I already have installed it again, and tried running it as administrator, but no changes... Do you have an ideia?"

Im still having this problem, everytime i close the bot, and the only way to solve this, is to restore it to default settings as you have told me to, but then i need to config all settings all over again, it's not a big problem but this is a boring situation.
The last win7 upadate was about the netframework, i already tried to reverse to previous state, but no use...
Is this happening to anybody else or is it just me?
This is happening since june 11
Thanks for any new idea.
starfox
Hi starfox,

I am using Windows 7 and there are no issues at my PC. Also no one else reported this issue recently.

It is probably related to your anti virus, firewall or other security settings that maybe modify settings file that bot saves on exit. I recommend that you review your security settings, try turning them off and see if bot exit and starts properly then. Try running Bf Bot Manager as administrator etc.

Regards,
Rade
Hi starfox,

Now that you mentioned norton security suite, we did have few reported problems with this antivirus in past, but not recently. Somehow norton blocked our software and prevented it from working properly. So please try disabling it completely when using our software and see what happens.

Regards,
Rade
Hi Rade

I am now unable to use the bot. When trying to open I get the message 'bf botmanager v2 has stopped working'. Have reset comp, removed security, redownloaded botmanager, still no joy.
I am using windows 8.
Any suggestions please?

Jon
Hi Jon,

Try restoring default settings by using "Start->Programs->Bf Bot Manager->Configuration Editor" tool.

When you exit software make sure you always use "Stop" button to stop the bot and then use File->Exit or "X" to close software.

Regards,
Rade