Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By dodgydog
hi Rade,
this is what is coming up on my bets placed window..data error i guess...prob clear up itself but just letting u know..i tend to run bot for days on end with this window always minimised....i dont want to stop bot and reload it as i am tracking data and bets placed....what u think....
bets x window.jpg
bets x window.jpg (47.25 KiB) Viewed 8357 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Dodgydog,

Can you please email me log file and bets history of all those bets?

Also do you know for how many days did you run bot and do you have any estimate on number of bets that were placed in that bot session?

If you have not closed bot, then please check in Task Manager amount of memory that bot used.

Thanks,
Rade
By dodgydog
Hi rade
this particular set up is running since yesterday morning and there has been over 500 bets since then...i will export data and clear older markets..its not an issue at the moment and isnt effecting bot settings..bets are still been placed...i will let u know how i get on...how do i access task manager within bot.....thanks
DD
By BfBotManager
Hi Dodgydog,

There is no Task Manager within bot. I meant Windows Task Manager, you can open it by right clicking on taskbar and then choosing "Start Task Manager" menu item.

Also, what computer do you have? If you bought it within last 5 years then it is fast enough.

Regards,
Rade
By dodgydog
ok rade...i thought thats what u meant..memory seems fine..computer is less than 2 years old....i will sort it later on...thanks
DD