Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By tgt038
Can you place a bet in say the u/o 2.5 market when you hit a certain price or time, and at the same time place multiple bets cross market in the correct score?
By BfBotManager
Sure, just create separate strategy for each market type. Then in your correct score strategy use rule "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" to check if over/under strategy has matched bet on same EVENT. That way second strategy will only bet on events at which first strategy places bets.
By tgt038
I'm trying to do this and my bets do not seem to fire. I am trying to place a bet in the O/U market when I have a matched bet in the Match Odd - Off the same football match. Or place a bet in the place market, when I have a matched bet on the win market in the same horse race. I am assuming this is still done via - ONLY IF SPECIFIC STRATEGY HAS BETS. I have tried selecting "same event" or "same market" and neither make the bet fire. Can you help?
By tgt038
BfBotManager wrote:Sure, just create separate strategy for each market type. Then in your correct score strategy use rule "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" to check if over/under strategy has matched bet on same EVENT. That way second strategy will only bet on events at which first strategy places bets.
I'm trying to do this and my bets do not seem to fire. I am trying to place a bet in the O/U market when I have a matched bet in the Match Odd - Off the same football match. Or place a bet in the place market, when I have a matched bet on the win market in the same horse race. I am assuming this is still done via - ONLY IF SPECIFIC STRATEGY HAS BETS. I have tried selecting "same event" or "same market" and neither make the bet fire. Can you help?
By BfBotManager
That rule only checks if another strategy has bets on same event. You still need to configure your strategy properly to place bets at your desired selection.

Please test it in simulation mode and use Reports tab to see which rule is preventing bet from being placed.
By tgt038
BfBotManager wrote:That rule only checks if another strategy has bets on same event. You still need to configure your strategy properly to place bets at your desired selection.

Please test it in simulation mode and use Reports tab to see which rule is preventing bet from being placed.
I have all the other parameters from the bets up and working, if I take the "only if specific strategy has bets on it" off, then a bet will fire individually as normal in line with the settings. I am trying to bet in Horse Racing "FORECAST" but I need to look up if a bet has been placed in the "WIN" of the same race. In this example, are the "FORECAST" and "WIN" classed as markets, therefore i do not need to select same market in the attachment and the overall horse race, ie 14:30 Kempton classed as the same event therefore I do need to select this. I have tried both but can't seem to fire a bet on the "FORECAST" when I have a "WIN" bet matched. Can you just clarify the setting please.

Thanks
Attachments
screenshot_20191116_105556.png
screenshot_20191116_105556.png (18.61 KiB) Viewed 6594 times
By BfBotManager
Unfortunately that will not work, as forecast is under different event in Betfair navigation tree, so bot will not be able to check if win and forecast market belong to same event, as they do not.

We will look into this and see if we can find solution for this problem in one of future updates.