Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By SuperEa
iv been using a parlay staking plan in 1 of my strategies and also an overall loss recovery in this too, but when I finally lost a bet it just reset back to my original stake from the parlay staking and ignored the recovery rule.
is it possible to have a recovery with parlay staking???
By BfBotManager
Make sure you use "Market conditions->Unsettled markets" rule and set it to 1, so that next bet is only placed when all previous bets are settled.
By SuperEa
I have that in place.
the problem is when my bet does lose it doesn't reset with a recovery It resets back to what the parlay rule was which is correct but ignores my overall recovery.
By BfBotManager
Your stakes are very low and you set loss recovery to recover only 5% of your loss, which results in invalid recovery bet size.

Please set loss recovery to 100% or increase your stakes to larger value, so that recovery size is valid amount.
By SuperEa
hi its working fine now on bigger stakes the only problem I'm seeing is when I have a 100% recovery it recovers it but the next stake doesn't return back to what it should be for example say iv layed a horse at 21.0 for £5 to win 0.25p
if I lose that bet it will try and return the £5 plus the 25p on top it wins on the next recovery bet of say £110 liability.
The next bet after that suddenly becomes something random like 60p stake liability liability £12
I have no idea why it doesn't revert back once it has recovered what I wanted.
By SuperEa
I'm also having an issue with the unsettled bets market, I'm running 2 strategies which are identical except 1 runs a parlay no recovery the other runs no parlay but recovery time to bet etc everything else is identical.
some times both strategies have a matched bet which is what I want and sometimes they don't only 1 bet triggers
this must be because of the unsettled markets less then 1 on each strategy but it shouldn't do this as they both separate strategies I lowered 1 of the start times on 1 of the strategies to test this and 1 bet fired only at say £3 when said horse should had that twice at £6
what can I do to make this right?