Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi,
so I've been working on one of my bots and have been using the close trade function as a stop loss. Recently I decided it seems more logical to switch to the hedge function but I'm slightly confused as to why sometimes it try's to hedge a lay bet with another lay bet and others times it uses a back bet to hedge. Can't see why it would use the former as it just increases my liability which is completely opposite to what I'm trying to do. It's more than likely that I've just missed a particular setting but after looking I can't seem to find any relevant options. Ironically, this has actually worked to my success so far but obviously, I'm still curious as to why this is happening.

It's a bit late at the moment and I need to be up early but if no one has any theories I will upload some screenshots tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks in advance for any replies,
Adam.
Hi Adam,

Your settings need to be adjusted and you should not run bot in real mode until we check it all and you are confident that it is all set to work like you want it to.

Please export your strategy, save screenshots of placed bets and bets history for those bets. At bets history right click on column header, then "Column chooser" and display short description column as it will contain reason why hedge bet was placed. Then email it all to us (reply to any email you got from us) to check it.

Regards,
Rade